A PDF Tutorial of this unique Illuminated Box Framed Wreath using the Stampin’ Up! Sprig Punch, designed by me. A project that will receive many a compliment year upon year. This project is something for you to get your teeth into and will take several hours to complete.
- You may use this tutorial to create your own wreath for personal use, sell completed at craft fairs and Gift
- You may teach the construction of this wreath verbally and in person at your classes/events, but not online.
- Of course, credit is always appreciated
Measurements within the tutorial are in both Metric and Imperial. You will require an IKEA RIBBA Box Frame and a string of LIGHTS similar to this set purchased through Amazon UK. You will want to allow approximately 5 hours to complete this project.
- You may not teach this class via any online media. This includes, but is not limited to blogs, Facebook, Youtube, email etc.
- You may not print, email or recreate the PDF to give to customers as instructions or handouts or resell the tutorial.
- You may not forward this PDF to friends for them to create but should forward them the link to purchase their own copy.