This Online Class has been designed and hosted by Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Mikaela Titheridge of The Crafty oINK Pen. Designed entirely for you to Stamp@Home with the Share a Milkshake Bundle. With both pre-recorded tutorials and Printable PDF written Tutorials (both Metric and Imperial), you have options that best suit you.
Virtual Access Only – £18
Available Worldwide and gives you access to both PDF and Video Tutorials. You’ll have instructions for all 12 cards.
Supplies you’ll need
- Paper Trimmer
- Share a Milkshake Bundle
- Sweetest Cherries Stamp Set + Stamparatus (optional)
- Country Gingham DSP
- BLOCKS: A, B, C, D, H
- INK COLOURS: Soft Suede* Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue*, Sweet Sorbet, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and Black Memento
- STAMPIN’ WRITE MARKER: Garden Green (or ink pad)
- Blending Brushes for Ink colours marked *
- Stamp Cleaner
- Piercing Mat
- Basic Tool Kit of Adhesives
- Bough Punch*
- Happy Labels Pick a Punch*
- Layering Circles Dies*
- Stylish Shapes Dies*
- Penned Flowers Dies (Scalloped Edge)*
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder*
*If you do not have these items, you could use many alternatives.